Friday, January 8, 2010

When are you happiest?

I'm happiest when I'm writing.

Sure I love to be with my wife,
and I love to go to concerts,
and I love to play chamber music,
and I love to read,
and I love to play chess,
and I love to have coffee and talk with people about things that are important to us,
and I love to have a good meal.

I love all these things.

But I'm happiest when I'm writing.

I want to help move people's careers along. Is what I am saying helpful?

To find out about my new literary brokerage, contact me at 215 219 5825 or twb2@verizon.net.

Read my mystery, The Case of the Kearney Music School Murders (2007), for free at wwww.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it out.


For my ideas on entrepreneurship, go to www.hatman2.blogspot.com and for my ideas on the practice of real estate, go to www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment