Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Creative forgetting

I've finished the next-to-last draft and put the book into creative isolation where I won't work on it for at least 2 weeks. We need to go through a process of creative forgetting. That way the mind will be fresh and can look at the work with a new objectivity.

Do you practice this as well
I want to give people tips to help their writing. Are these helpful?

To find out about my new literary brokerage, contact me at 215 219 5825 or twb2@verizon.net.

Read my mystery, The Case of the Kearney Music School Murders (2007), for free at wwww.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it out.


For my ideas on entrepreneurship, go to www.hatman2.blogspot.com and for my ideas on the practice of real estate, go to www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment