Friday, January 29, 2010

There Are No New Story Lines

There are no new storylines, just fresh characters.

There are limited number of story-lines. I don't know the exact number, sources vary. Some say 5, some say 7, some say 9, some say something else. The number of them is smaller rather than larger.

There are fresh characters. If you ever watched Murder She Wrote, a long-running prime-time tv series starring Angela Landsbury, who played a mystery writer who solved crimes.

The story-lines were always rather humdrum. Her always fresh character kept you watching, not the story lines. It's like that with writing fiction.

I want to help move people's careers along. Is what I am saying helpful?

To find out about my new literary connectorship, contact me at 215 219 5825 or twb2@verizon.net.

Read my mystery, The Case of the Kearney Music School Murders (2007), for free at wwww.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it out.


For my ideas on entrepreneurship, go to www.hatman2.blogspot.com and for my ideas on the practice of real estate, go to www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment