Friday, January 22, 2010

I have to write

Me, I have to write. If I never published a word, I'd have write. If I were confined to a prison cell, I'd write. I cannot not write. It's hard-wired into me.

My mother tried to have a writing career. I came across some short stories she wrote, but couldn't get published. She was a life-long journal-er. I have those too.

I feel blessed that she wrote so much. I feel like I know her better and she is still with me.

I also found an issue of Playboy under my father's bed, but that's for another blog posting.

I want to help move people's careers along. Is what I am saying helpful?

To find out about my new literary connectorship, contact me at 215 219 5825 or twb2@verizon.net.

Read my mystery, The Case of the Kearney Music School Murders (2007), for free at wwww.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it out.


For my ideas on entrepreneurship, go to www.hatman2.blogspot.com and for my ideas on the practice of real estate, go to www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment