Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Try Writing in Different Places

I usually write in the same place, my study, at the same time, in the early mornings, every day. But today I'm going to try writing at a coffee shop down the street.

Sometimes I try a different place, to see if there might be someplace better. I haven't found anyplace better yet. My study usually works out best, but I'm a different person every day, so who knows. Occasionally I surprise myself.

Where do you usually write?

My goal here is to help writers achieve their dreams. How am I doing?

Entrepreneurship fuels my writing. For my ideas on entrepreneurship, go to www.hatman2.blogspot.com.

To get a piece of short fiction published, go to www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com. It's for short stories, poetry, creative non-fiction, novel excerpts, short scripts, short plays, or other creative writing. Publication is guaranteed upon payment of a modest fee.

Read my mystery, The Case of the Kearney Music School Murders (2007), for free at wwww.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it out.

For my ideas on buying or selling a house, go to www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment