Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Being a Writer is Not Being an Author

Being a writer is not the same as being an author. Being a writer means you are writing. Being an author means that someone has decided to publish what you have written or what you've paid someone to write for you.

The first can be done by anyone with something to write about, something to write with, and something to write on.

The second, well...

My goal here is to help writers achieve their dreams. How am I doing?

Entrepreneurship fuels my writing. For my ideas on entrepreneurship, go to www.hatman2.blogspot.com.

To get a piece of short fiction published, go to www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com. It's for short stories, poetry, creative non-fiction, novel excerpts, short scripts, short plays, or other creative writing. Publication is guaranteed upon payment of a modest fee.

Read my mystery, The Case of the Kearney Music School Murders (2007), for free at wwww.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it out.

For my ideas on buying or selling a house, go to www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment