Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Literary-Industrial Complex

Dwight Eisenhower, in his farewell address, on January 17, 1961, posited the existence of a "military-industrial complex," a cluster of military and industrial companies, people, and institutions, that promote the growth of a strong military in society.

Eisenhower should know--he was a life-long military man, two-term president, and establishment figure par excellence.

We have in this country a literary-industrial complex as well. I'll talk about the more later.

I want to help move writers' careers along. Is what I am saying helpful?

To get published as a Sherpa writer, contact me at 215 219 5825 or twb2@verizon.net.

To read my mystery, The Case of the Kearney Music School Murders (2007), for free at wwww.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it out.


If you want info on buying or selling a home, go to www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

To receive Sherpa tips on entrepreneurship, go to www.hatman2.blogspot.com and for my ideas on the practice of real estate, go to www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment