Friday, November 13, 2009

Only Writing is Writing

Only writing is writing. This may seem obvious, but it isn't to many people.

Thinking about writing is not writing. Sharpening your pencil, or filling a pen, is not writing. Planning to write is not writing. Reading one more book before writing is not writing. Revising is not writing. Doing the laundry or making a sandwich is not writing. Wishing you could get going writing is not writing.

Only writing is writing.

My goal here is to express my ideas on writing and produce more skilled writers. How am I doing?

Entrepreneurship fuels my writing. For my ideas on entrepreneurship, go to www.hatman2.blogspot.com.

To get a piece of short fiction published, go to www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com. It's for short stories, poetry, creative non-fiction, novel excerpts, short scripts, short plays, or other creative writing. Publication is guaranteed upon payment of a modest fee.

Read my mystery, The Case of the Kearney Music School Murders (2007), for free at wwww.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it out.

For my ideas on buying or selling a house, go to www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment